Qi Projection Live in a 2012 Neigong Workshop

Sunday, December 26, 2010

NOW on Kindle: A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing

One would think that if they have a book in any of the major word processing or publishing formats that, to publish an Ebook, it would be a simple matter of taking the file, hitting a button, and viola! Bam! Instant Ebook!

Well, let me tell you, if you do not already know this, it is far, far from the actual doing to think that this can be done. In fact, if one is not familiar with HTML editing, there are very few options. I have explored most of them.

When this did not work initially, I did not panic but started trying alternative ways of doing it. And tried some more. I gave up and tried casting a spell on the file. Which actually worked to the same amount of efficiency as the other methods did. Meaning I had nothing.

Finally, after cussing certain software companies, and going through the stages of denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance, I was at a standstill.

Luckily for me, at this point I came across a little software package called Jutoh. This package saved me and the book from further software abuse, and allowed me to publish as an Ebook for the Kindle.
I have a kindle and love it. To me, it is a far better format for reading than a paper book.

So for those that agree with me, I present for your reading pleasure:
A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing, special 2011 Kindle Edition

No comments: