Qi Projection Live in a 2012 Neigong Workshop

Friday, November 9, 2007

Energy Manipulation is Measurable

At our Indiana workshop the art and science of medical qigong met with the science of electromagnetic field theory in the form of measurements by an attending medical researcher.
As I manipulated energy in the classroom the measurement system picked up electromagnetic standing waves. It was interesting in that, after I quit the particular projection I was doing at the moment, the standing wave that was set up lasted another 15-20 minutes! Goes to show what we say about effecting the world by performing qigong is so true. Projecting CALMNESS can change the world!

Join us December 1st and 2nd for our West Plains Missouri workshop.
Stillness-Movement Qigong is one of the most awesome if not THE most awesome practice that a person can do for themselves. Find out for yourself!

2 comments:

QigongAmerica said...

Hi Bill,
Measurements were taken of the ambient electromagnetic fields BEFORE I started the projection of energy.
These waves were measured as I manipulated energy. In other words, there was a direct correlation of the waves with the energy manipulated AS I PERFORMED THE ENERGY PROJECTION.

I do not have the skepticism and I have a degree in EE specializing in electromagnetic field theory. I have also studied graduate level quantum mechanics.
The researcher who performed the measurements has a PH.D and has been doing these type of measurements for quite some time now. AND, the measurements were observed and correlated with what I did by an MD.

Now, IF you agree that Medical Qigong (off body energy projection) can help heal the body, how do you suppose it does that? It most definitely is NOT mind/body medicine as it works very well on goats, horses and other animals.

I am not over-emphasizing these measurements as the truth is, qi projection has MANY components and not just an electromagnetic field (as in the infrasonic measurements done in acoustic labs).

Thanks for commenting.

QigongAmerica said...

"Is it possible that the Electromagnetic standing wave was an event that occurred during the qigong practice and went on (or bounced around) for another 20 minutes?"

Yes, this is what occurred - except the "event" was a direct energy projection that I did.